We reward our new starters exceptionally well and believe in giving everyone a fair opportunity to build their desk regardless of the experience they may join us with:
- We offer competitive basic salaries that are negotiable depending on your experience.
- Our commission structure includes an element linked to your salary and then the percentage is one of the highest in the North, it is not capped.
- All new starters receive 6 months discounted threshold and an opportunity to earn more money in their first 6 months
- We offer childcare vouchers & Medical insurance through a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Training and development internal and external
- Salary sacrifice on restaurant discount cards – “Taste Cards”
- Refer a friend scheme of £1000 per recommendation
- Security of been established for over 20 years
- Clear expectations of career progression
- Recognition on each of your anniversaries with the business and maybe a little treat!
Work Life Balance:
- We offer 20 days holiday from your first day.
- We know that work life balance is important and we support this around your hours.
- 30% of our work force work part time hours and we support our team to be able to fit work into their lifestyle whether its to fit in with families or to work voluntary on a 5th day – we have a variety of reasons why people want to work reduced hours and we support this.
How to apply:
We hope you are excited by what you have read in this brochure. If you are convinced that you would like a career in a demanding, sales focussed industry we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com