Your new employer
RK Accountancy is currently working with a leading construction business in Salford who is recruiting a qualified Management Accountant
Your main duties and requirements in this new job
- Deliver commercial finance support, Initiate process improvements to streamline efficiencies. Conduct financial analysis and advise Directors and senior management. Maintain compliance with all financial controls.
- Be able to produce integrated financial models
- Be able to manage and complete due diligence process for potential acquisitions in collaboration with external parties.
- Be able to developed an integrated finance function to fully support all areas of the business
- Recommend cost reduction strategies with zero impact on the quality of products and services.
- Delivered extensive advisory on finance related matters, including strategies for improving business performance
The ideal candidate will be a CIMA qualified Management who is a result-driven professional. Extensive management accounting, financial management and consulting, analysis and reporting, performance monitoring and process improvement experience acquired in multiple sectors. The chosen candidate will be skilled in providing leadership and collaborating with management teams to drive the continued achievement of organisational objectives .
Please contact Mike Otter at RK Accountancy for a confidential discussion about this opportunity or submit your CV for immediate consideration. email@example.com 07738183859
As a recruitment specialist with over 21 years of local experience, I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their personal requirements. Should this position not fit your criteria as a Candidate, but you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities your new employer.