Your New Employer:
The RK Group is proud to be supporting in the recruitment of a Registered Manager (immediate Start available). This is an exciting opportunity to join an Ofsted rated “Good” service, my client is one of the UK's leading providers of residential care for Children and Young People with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and complex needs with associated challenging behaviour. The successful applicant will be a key member of the senior management team within the organisation and as such will play an active part in the ongoing development and improvement of the work across the service carried out by the RSW’s.
Your New Job:
Your role as Registered Manager will be to provide an emotionally secure, consistent, caring and supportive environment for the Children and Young People living within the 5 bed service and to encourage their social, physical, emotional and intellectual development.
Your role will be
- To support and manage the staff to enable them to meet the needs of the children and young people
- Lead in the day-to-day operational management of the home ensuring all required resources are made available
- Ensure all service users have a support plan which they have been part of developing and that this is regularly reviewed.
- Oversee that the home operates in accordance to statutory requirements and legislation.
- Ensure that the home offers a Safe Environment geared to creating opportunities for the personal development of its service users, taking into account practical, physical and emotional needs
- Responsible for the assessment of the individuals’ needs and circumstances and in the development, provision and review of care programme’s.
- Undertake on-call duties when required
- Ensure that the home is run in accordance with good Health & Safety practice and legal requirements.
- To work within the child protection/safeguarding policy and practice
Your Experience & Our Requirements:
You will ideally have a minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role and have a clear understanding of the above listed duties. A minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care Children and Young People Services is essential and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Children and Young People's Services is desirable, however a willingness to complete this is essential for the post. You should be an approachable, friendly and caring person with excellent communication skills, and a positive disposition. Skilled at empowering others through person centred approaches and an Innovative use of learned methods.
Your Future as The Successful Candidate:
You’ll receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 (OTE) per annum, based on a 40 hr week office hrs Monday – Friday. In addition to a fully funded Level 5 Diploma, an annual bonus scheme, pension scheme, Perkbox, free DBS check, free parking and free meals on shift (to name but a few)
Full U.K Driving Licence with own car is essential for this role
Please contact Sam on 07979868012 for a confidential discussion on this and other roles available
As a recruitment specialist with over 8 years of local experience, I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their personal requirements. Should this position not fit your criteria as a Candidate, but you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities.