Your New Employer
Our Liverpool based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit an Audit Junior / Audit Semi Senior with some previous external audit experience. This forward-thinking Accountancy firm ideally require someone who has six or more months’ audit experience gained within a public practice environment. The perfect audit Junior/audit semi senior will be keen to pursue a career within a busy audit department.
The role will include exposure to all aspects of audit work including working with a variety of Limited companies, and corporate structures.
Your New Job
- Audits - assisting audit seniors / audit managers with the planning and completion of audit assignments
- Client correspondence - both written and oral
- General administration - filing etc. relating to the office and clients
- Working with a wide and varied client portfolio including Charities, Academies, Not for profit organisations and other ad-hoc assignments
- Appropriate "A" Level education or Degree - ideally in a numerical discipline
- A minimum of six months working in a public practice accountancy firm
- Ideally studying or willing to study ACA or ACA (OR someone studying AAT with a desire to moving over to ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent grasp of Maths and English - with A Level Maths desirable
- Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations and to quickly assimilate information
Your Experience & Our Requirements
Ideally you will have at least 12 months experience of assisting with audits within a public practice environment
Your Future As The Successful Candidate
In return you will be part of a dynamic organisation with access to interesting and high profile clients, career development opportunities, as well as a fantastic overall remuneration package.
As a recruitment specialist with over 10 years of local experience, I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their personal requirements. Should this position not fit your criteria as a Candidate, but you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities.