Your New Company
- Due to growth this leading manufacturer is looking for a Credit Controller to join a team of 6.
Your New Role
To ensure all cash/cheques/BACS are correctly allocated, posted and matched to customer accounts on a daily basis and all overdue debt is collected. The position requires a high level of accuracy and numerical skills.
- Chasing overdue debt
- Posting of customers payments received on a daily basis
- Allocating daily cheques/BACS to correct customer accounts
- Requesting remittance advices from customers/depots
- Ensuring that all requests for copy statements are dealt with in a timely manner
- Printing copy invoices
- Dealing with sales ledger queries
- The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and have a confident character with the ability to carry out a variety of tasks
- Needs to manage their workflow to meet deadlines for set tasks.
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Confident & personable
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Willingness to take on new tasks to support the office
As a financial recruitment specialist I enjoy working on a professional and personal level with both my clients and candidates and will strive to find and match the best opportunities for them, even if this role does not fit your criteria please do not hesitate to contact Mike Otter for future roles and opportunities on 07738 183 859.