My client – a successful retail business in Altrincham has an opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a small team. You’ll be working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Your New Job
- As a member of the purchase ledger team you will be the first point of contact with for all query resolution
- You’ll be managing the invoices upon receiving and processing through to payment
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, allocating invoices to PO numbers where required and obtaining authorisation for all invoices
- Running regular reports and activities such as a regular aged creditors review and processing the weekly payment run
- Reconcile supplier statements and accounts
Your Experience & Our Requirements
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience of high volume purchase ledger and also have the ability to work autonomously at times. You will have a high level of computer competency and enjoy working in a busy team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be organised with sound problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Previous SAP experience advantageous however not essential
Your Future As The Successful Candidate
- Working for this successful business you shall have the opportunity to join an established team, whilst being fully supported and mentored.
As a recruitment specialist with over 20 years of local experience, I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their personal requirements. Should this position not fit your criteria as a Candidate, but you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities.