Your New Employer
This successful & rapidly expanding Service Company has created this new role in a busy & friendly team.
Your New Job
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, the successful candidate will be working as part of the credit control team to chase outstanding debts. You will be allocated a group of ledgers that you will manage yourself with a target to minimise the level of overdue debt.
Your Experience & Our Requirements
The ideal candidate will be organised, focussed and able to work to work independently as well as in a team.
- Process a high volume of collection calls (inbound and outbound) in an efficient and professional manner.
- Record all communications with customers in Sage 200
- Maintain customer data in Sage 200
- Build relationships with accounts department staff
- Send copy invoices, proofs of delivery & statements as required to customers
- Provide weekly aged debtor reports
- Work with the Accounts Receivable Supervisor to develop credit control systems & procedures which minimise the level of debt and maximise cash collection.
- Ad-hoc administrational duties
- IT Literate including Microsoft, word, excel and outlook. Preferably with some experience of SAGE 200
- Possess a confident manner and able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Hours of work: 9am to 5pm.
As a recruitment specialist with over a decade experience locally I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their needs. Should this role not fit your criteria as a Candidate, however you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities.
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk