Your New Employer
This successful & rapidly expanding Service Company has created this new role in a busy & friendly team.
Your New Job
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, the successful candidate will be working as part of the credit control team supporting the office. You’ll be involved in processing the weekly invoice run, ensuring all jobs are invoiced correctly and new customers are set up adhering to the company insurance policy. Ensure that invoices are raised in line with customers pre agreed set up (i.e. Self-billing, Batch invoicing etc.).
Your Experience & Our Requirements
The ideal candidate will be organised, focussed and able to work to work independently as well as in a team.
- Process the weekly and month end invoice run
- Ensure all new customers are set up accurately and in full prior to invoicing
- Follow up new customer set ups to ensure credit checks have been done
- Liaise with managers ensuring credit notes are raised correctly and promptly to aid cash recovery
- Ensure customer specific invoicing requirements are followed correctly
- Release jobs for invoicing where prior agreement with the customer is needed
- Support credit control administrator as required
- Support credit controllers in reducing debtor days
- Ad-hoc administrational duties
- IT Literate including Microsoft, word, excel and outlook. Preferably with some experience of SAGE 200
- Possess a confident manner and able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Hours of work: 9am to 5pm.
As a recruitment specialist with over a decade experience locally I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their needs. Should this role not fit your criteria as a Candidate, however you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities.
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk